All McMaster PGME Residents are invited to apply to the MacGlobal program. This program draws on the expertise and resources of McMaster faculty to provide interested trainees with the knowledge and skills relevant to the practice of global health.
Program Format – The program is delivered as a series of 13 modules over the course of 10 months. Participants are required to attend 10 of the 13 modules to complete the course. Each module is composed of one or two interactive sessions 2-3 hours in duration.
- 5 core modules – mandatory and in-person
- 8 elective modules to choose from – 2 virtual sessions per elective
- Completion of 5 electives modules required
- Participants will receive approximately 40 hours of global health education
- A certificate of completion will be given to residents who complete all 5 core and 5 elective modules of their choice
Learn more about the program and apply today on the MacGlobal websiteAll News