Resident Affairs is an inclusive and confidential office within Postgraduate Medical Education which supports, educates and advocates for residents and fellows and their well-being on their personal, academic and professional journeys through training. Resident Affairs cares about and is here to help every resident and fellow at McMaster.
We invite you to reach out to us if:
- you are not feeling well emotionally, psychologically or physically
- you are experiencing stresses in your life, related or unrelated to training
- you have experienced or witnessed mistreatment or a distressing incident
- you have accessibility or disability issues requiring support and/or accommodations
- you are not sure where else to go for help
We also encourage trainees, faculty and staff to contact us if you are passionate about trainee well-being to discover how you can get involved and connect with others through our programs, committees and events.